Ex-PWC Consultant and founder of Primal Career Mahdi Kafi comes on the show to talk about how he got into a Big 4 consulting firm despite mediocre GPA and a non-target school!
What We Talked About:
- Madhi’s background (01:42)
- How Madhi discovered his interest in consulting (2:42)
- The roadblocks Madhi faced trying to get into consulting and how he overcame them? (6:05)
- How should students be preparing their skillset to enter the workforce (9:34)
- The difference between a good student and a great student when it comes to landing a job into the Big 4 and other consulting firms (14:48)
- Things that are not mentioned in the job description but are really important to know (16:32)
- Why did Madhi choose to go to PWC and now DXC? (22:13)
- Why Madhi started Primal Career and how it helps job seekers? (26:46)
- Madhi’s final thoughts to help motivate international students and professionals to improve their career (31:38)
Send him a personalized connection request on Linkedin, letting him know you heard him on the podcast.