Daniel helps 1st generation and minority college students receive internships/job offers from hundreds of Fortune 500 Companies and is the founder of Mastering College To Career.
What We Talked About:
- Daniel’s Background (2:25)
- How Daniel discovered his interest in starting up Mastering College to Career (4:45)
- Why your first job out of college sets the tone for your future career. (9:48)
- The challenges and misconceptions college students have around the job search and getting the first job after graduation (16:28)
- Why there’s no consistency for career advice (22:00)
- One thing Daniel wishes college students knew but never ask that would radically transform their career development (25:56)
- What final thoughts do you have to help motivate our listeners to be successful in their job search and career? (27:50)
Send him a personalized connection request on Linkedin, letting him know you heard him on the podcast.