Former VP of Marketing at Google and Microsoft shares her secrets to getting highly sought after jobs. Author of the book Invaluable, Maya Grossman shares her experiences, stories and lessons she learned in the hopes that you can achieve your career aspirations!
What We Talked About:
- Maya’s background (1:50)
- How Maya got into marketing from a non-traditional background (4:01)
- What does it mean to be invaluable and why it’s important to your career (6:16)
- What is the Owner’s Mentality and why it matters (9:03)
- The 10 skills you need to be invaluable (13:00)
- Why storytelling is a critical skill for career development (14:20)
- The biggest misconceptions professionals have about career development (18:55)
- What can job seekers to do today to become invaluable (24:30)
- Final thoughts to motivate to career to next level (26:22)
Send her a personalized connection request on Linkedin, letting her know you heard her on the podcast.